Road Safety Blogs Realdeal Mobile Tyres and Mechanicals Service Ltd
Road Safety At Realdeal Tyres
Blogs time to time again we ignore some important road safety rules ,which most time leads up devastating consequences. Consequently your tyre threads are very important ,therefore if your tyre tread is under 1.6 mm, that is illegal tyre tread. This is one thing, that can cause indeed devastating accidents to happen on the road. Obviously a bald tyre can cause your car not to stop at the correct stopping distance. nonetheless most times ,without a doubt. Therefore can cause your car to stop in most case 6 times further on wet roads. Moreover can cause what we call aquaplaning, where you car keep skating on top of the water on the road surface before stopping. Nevertheless this can cause serious car accident and clearly cause life threatening affected injury or even lost of life.
Good Tyres on your vehicles keep you safe on the road ,therefore on the other hand you can’t be Penny wise and pound foolish. In other words i mean your are saving by not changing your tyres. Alternatively it will cause you more in the long run. Especially, when accidents that cause high insurance cast. Furthermore damage to your vehicle can be very expensive in high repair cast. Realdeal Mobile tyres can come to you and change your tyres in a very convenient time for you. In spite of the of getting your tyre change in time before they get bald. Therefore you would be saving your lots of money and hassle over time.
Best Tyre Prices London
Without a doubt Realdeal mobile tyres will always encourage you to change your tyres in the correct time. Therefore you will be definitely always be safe on the roads. Realdeal Mobile Tyres will come and change your tyres for you at very good prices. Definitely the best tyre prices that you can find anywhere around London.
- On average, three people die each day on country roads.
- 60% of all fatalities in Great Britain occurred on rural roads in 2018.
- The number of people killed on rural roads was more than 10 times higher than on motorways in Great Britain in 2017.
- 10,729 people were killed or seriously injured in accidents reported to the police on rural roads in Great Britain in 2017.
- You must not drive faster than the speed limit for the type of road and your type of vehicle.
- The speed limit is the absolute maximum and it doesn’t mean it’s safe to drive at this speed in all conditions.